Why Bert Ogden?
In addition to our incredible selection of new and used cars, we also offer certified auto service that you can rely on. Our factory-trained technicians know the needs of your Toyota RAV4, Nissan Altima or Chevy Silverado inside and out, and we even use OEM car parts in our repairs whenever possible. In need of major auto body repairs? The team at the Bert Ogden Mission Body Shop can handle everything from paintless dent removal to frame work and more. And because we want to make auto repairs easily accessible and affordable, we offer auto service and parts financing options. These are just a few of the many reasons why you should turn to the Bert Ogden Auto Group for all of your automotive needs!
More Reasons to Visit Bert Ogden Auto Group
- We have 21 stores and offer 24 different brands at Bert Ogden Auto Group. We’re also the largest car dealership group in South Texas, which means you’ll always have the power of choice when you visit one of our stores.
- We’re not like one of the big box dealerships, as we keep our money right here in South Texas. We believe that supporting the community is of the utmost importance, which is why we regularly donate our time and money to local schools and charities in the area. Feel comfortable knowing you’re working with a local business when you visit any of our Rio Grande Valley car dealerships.
- If you need to schedule auto service, rest easy knowing our South TX car repair shops have you covered. We pride ourselves on offering auto service centers staffed with experts that can repair any make or model. Don’t forget to ask us about our incredible service specials, too!
- Want to shop from the comfort of your own home and buy a new vehicle or used car online? We offer digital retailing and home delivery on all the cars, trucks, vans and SUVs we sell. This way you can feel comfortable knowing you can shop online and enjoy the convenience of having your vehicle delivered right to your door.
- Before putting any pre-owned vehicle up for sale, it has to go through our strict certification process. That’s why every used model comes Bert Ogden Certified. Learn more about our thorough car inspection and refinishing process by asking a team member.
- Looking to Dale Gas? Get directions to your nearest Bert Ogden Auto Group dealer to get the keys to the dream ride today!
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
We understand that you may have concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us. Our team is following and exceeding the protocols recommended by the WHO and CDC to keep you safe, including regularly cleaning and sanitizing the lobby and common areas with approved disinfectants, as well as ramping up the frequency of sanitizing common touchpoints such as doors and counters. As always, our vehicles are deep-cleaned and sanitized inside and out, so you have the peace of mind the moment you sit behind the wheel for a test drive. During this time, we are open and prepared to serve you. Review the resources below for more information about how our dealership is prepared to continue to provide the level of service you expect while mitigating additional risks associated with the Coronavirus.
AT YOUR SERVICE
Our service department is open and we have taken additional precautions to ensure your safety. If you have an appointment for service and would prefer to use the “after hours” key drop – this option is available to you anytime if you wish. Please be sure to include your contact information upon drop-off and a member of our staff will contact you regarding the service status of your vehicle. We also offer maintenance home pickup services, where we can pick your vehicle up and return it to you following the completion of service. We know that vehicle repairs or maintenance may not be at top of mind at this time, but if your vehicle is in need of service, you can conveniently schedule service below at a time that works for you from your phone, computer or tablet.
HAVE AN APPOINTMENT?
We’ve taken additional steps to ensure the health and safety of our valued staff and customers; including the sanitization of the showroom and other areas of the dealership. However, if you would prefer to complete your vehicle purchase experience without coming to the showroom, our staff is eager to offer different options to ensure your comfort, health and convenience, including:
VIRTUAL TEST DRIVE
An immersive, virtual test drive experience that allows consumers to experience the dealership or vehicle from the comfort of their own home.
HOME DELIVERY/SERVICING OPTIONS
Let us come to you! We are proud to offer home delivery for vehicle purchases as well as valet style test drives. We also offer home pick up and drop off servicing options. Contact us to discuss virtual or home test drive or purchase arrangements that are convenient and simple.
ALL DIGITAL CHAT & ONLINE ENGAGEMENT
We offer a variety of ways to engage with our helpful and professional staff. If you have questions, would like to discuss the purchase of a vehicle virtually or have any other concern, we offer a variety of ways to engage with our staff either online, over the phone or through video. Reach out to us and we can determine which method of contact works best for you!
CDC CORONAVIRUS GUIDELINES
The CDC has provided resources on what you need to know regarding COVID-19 at CDC Information on COVID-19.