Customer service and safety of our guests and employees has always been and will remain our top priority. We have made additional enhancements to our sanitation protocols and guidelines, for the protection and health of the community we serve. As an essential service, we will continue to serve your automotive needs with over the top sanitation and social distancing procedures.
- Adhering to all guidelines of state and local governments.
- Guests and employees practice social distancing of six feet or more.
- Suspend all face-to-face meetings with vendors and business partners to limit unnecessary germs endured through travel.
- No grouping of more than 10 people at any one time.
- No contact option for Sales and service vehicle pick-up/ drop-off.
- To ensure cleanliness of our facilities, we increased frequency to cleaning schedule, additional janitorial staff, and have installed multiple sanitation stations in every Bert Ogden dealership Valley wide.
- Test drive units and service shuttles follow strict sanitation protocols before and after each use, with an additional focus on steering wheels, controls, and door handles.
- We encourage our customers to schedule vehicle service and maintenance online. During this process they can also schedule their vehicle to be picked up and delivered if necessary.
- We encourage our customers to complete their vehicle purchase online using our Express Checkout process. Customers can also schedule free at home delivery or curbside service if needed.
- Coughing and sneezing etiquette requires that tissue be used at all times. Tissues are provided for all guests and employees and must be disposed of as soon as used.
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is encouraged. Hand-sanitizer is available throughout each dealership as well.
- An employee cannot come to work if they have respiratory illness; signs of a fever; or if they are in a household where any member has tested positive for COVID-19; and, the employee is requested to phone their local doctor or health care professional for medical guidance.